RElay utah consumer council (RUCC)
The Relay Utah Consumer Council is held quarterly at the Sanderson Community Center of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Taylorsville, Utah.
Relay Utah is a service for individuals who are Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Speech challenged by providing 711 traditional relay services as well as other services for CapTel, Speech to Speech, and Equipment Distribution.
CART and interpreters are provided at each board meeting.
Relay Utah is funded by the Public Service Commission of Utah.
Currently there are four vacant positions on the RUCC board.
1. Deaf Community Representative for Southern Utah
2. D/HH Proprietor
3. Deaf High School Student
4. Hearing Relay User
1. Why are you interested in serving on the Relay Utah Consumer Council (RUCC) Board?
2. Do you use, or have used relay services or equipment?
3. What skills, connections, resources, and expertise do you have to offer and are willing to use on the behalf of the RUCC Board?
4. Please be aware that RUCC Board meets four times a year (quarterly) at the Sanderson Center in Taylorsville, Utah and is a volunteer, non-paid position.
Please contact Gary Widerburg at 801-530-6713 or email email@example.com to apply.